Websurfer, you’ve reached private blog of TrackerNinja.
I’m not much social by modern standards. My visibility in social networks close to zero.
Also i would like to note that English is not my native language. I’m just practicing it by means of this website.
░ WHAT I LIKE
- I’m interested in vintage computers [like Amiga, Atari, pre-Pentium PCs]
- Taking photos, making computer gfx & music
- Fond of tracker music. Like cycling
░ WHAT I DISLIKE
- Don’t care about big corporations like google, facebook, apple
- Don’t care about politics and propaganda
- Don’t care about trends & fashion
░ MY CURRICULUM VITAE
- Computer administration: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Web development: HTML, CSS, Markdown, Hugo, Git, Apache
- Raster/vector editing: Affinity Photo/Designer + Photoshop/Illustrator
- Basic 3D & motion design: Blender + Vegas Pro
- Music creation & audio processing: Renoise + Audition
- Medium format photography: Capture One, ExifTool, Batch script automation
░ PLANS [TO DO]
Above mentioned list represents break-down of problems, which i can’t overcome yet.So any help is appreciated.
Get rid of google fonts queries
Change header font for more oldschoolish one
“Read more” on any post even short one
Custom Support section under Social
Figure out Markdown tables
Make list of all posts in PUBLICATIONS section
Replace mouse cursor & add more visual appeal to page
Move tags section closer to top header
Tune blog to working state
On each page add convenient “to top of the page” button
Add neat backgdrop image on top header [decided not to do this to keep minimalistic style & simplicity]
Deploy some commentary system? [decided to stick with minimal functionality]
Footer visitor counter
HOME button do not redirect to real homepage [fixed with meta redirect or js?]
Not to scale picture of the posts inside post’s page
Hide “menu” posts. Currently don’t know how.
Open links in another tab
Can’t make pure HTML language working
Invert Next/Previous post buttons in footer [they are broken]
░ TECH DETAILS
Optimized for desktop and mobile usage. Separate responsive template.
Small mobile screens [4.6-5" HD-ready] were taken into consideration also.
HW: Intel Xeon E5-2696v4 22c/44t
OS: Windows 7 x64 SP2+ ESU
SW: Far Manager 3, Notepad++ 8.3, Hugo 0.96, Python 3.8.10
Desktop: Iceweasel 104
Mobile: Fennec F-Droid 104.1.0 [Android 8.0 / security patch: 2018-09-01]
Site version: 1.08 FINAL
Updated on: 2022-08-31
█ COPYRIGHT & LEGAL ISSUES
All materials on this site which are not mine are provided for historical purposes only and under “fair use” licence.
If you are copyright holder of software/music/whatever and you don’t like the fact that i’m using your property or trademark please contact me by any provided means and i will remove your content without any questions.
█ CONTACT ME, RIGHT NOW!
Send your suggestions, site errors or anything you could think off. I’ll appreciate any feedback from you. Really!
MATRIX █ @ t r a c k e r n i n j a 8 0 8 : m a t r i x . o r g
[without spaces of course]
[hope that humans will be able to read this]