UPDATED ON: 2023-04-18
To keep battery of newly acquired devices safe do the following:
- 3-4 100% charges to warm up new battery
- after that do not charge battery above 78-80%
- do not discharge below 14-15%
- lower minimimum 20-25% upper maximum 78-80%
- at least twice a year do a 100% charge
- keep spare batteries in the fridge at 30% charge state. Storage temperature around +5 Celsius.
All you need is one simple tool: [Battery Charge Limit]
Software is limiting maximum charge from 100% to desired value [default is 80%] to save battery and increase it’s lifespan.