Previoulsy i already mentioned [some Fallout related stuff]
But today i’ve decided to rework post in a more comprehensive way, just to be sure that i squeezed all possible information from Fallout universe.
Fallout games list in chronological order.
Only classic Fallout games, no modern stuff.
- [FALLOUT: NEVADA]  ◄ Prequel to Fallout 1. Very large and quality game with complete new storyline, adds some new mechanics. Made in Russia.
- [FALLOUT 1]  ◄ First Fallout ever. Game which forced me to learn English.
- [FALLOUT 1.5: RESURRECTION]  ◄ Czech fan-made total conversion, which received highly positive reviews.
- [FALLOUT 2]  ◄ THE BEST COMPTER GAME MADE BY HUMANS. Totally nonlinear with insanely high replayabillity value.
- [FALLOUT: SONORA]  ◄ Not related to Fallout storyline, but definetely brings the same amount of post-apocalyptic awesomeness.
- [OLYMPUS 2207]  ◄ Russian steampunk RPG, based around Fallout principles.
- [FALLOUT 1 FIXT [FALLOUT 1 REMASTER]] ◄ No graphics restoration, just tons of bugfixes.
- [FALLOUT 2 RESTORATION PROJECT [FALLOUT 2 REMASTER]] ◄ Well-known Killap’s complete restoration, which include loads of revived content and over 1000 bugfixes.
- [FALLOUT 2 RESTORATION PROJECT UPDATE [FALLOUT 2 RESTORATION PROJECT REMASTER]] ◄ Modern and refreshed version of abandoned Killap’s project.
- [SFALL] ◄ Modern fixed Fallout 2 engine.
- [HIGH RESOLUTION PATCH] ◄ Enables quality support of high resolutions, but i prefer to play in 800x600.
- [INVENTORY FILTER] ◄ Mandatory inventory management addon, which make life much easier.
- [FALLOUT 2 TWEAKS] ◄ Various useful tweaks for more convenient gameplay.
- [CONFIGURATOR/LAUNCHER] ◄ Neat launcher and options tweaker tool.
- [THE NEARLY ULTIMATE FALLOUT 1 GUIDE] ◄ Written and coded by Per Jorner.
- [THE NEARLY ULTIMATE FALLOUT 2 GUIDE] ◄ Written and coded by Per Jorner.
- [SUPPLEMENTARY GUIDE FOR KILLAP’S RESTORATION PROJECT] ◄ Written and coded by Morticia & Darek.
- [FALLOUT 2 RESTORATION PROJECT MAP] ◄ Ultimate map for Fallout 2 Restoration Project.
It looks like that this post will be closing one.
Fallout is a kind of game, which just keeps on giving more and more.
And you simply can’t stop replaying it with different characters over and over and over again.