Some time ago, I had a VERY LONG post with detailed comparisons on ugly blogger. But after I was banned and totally de-platformed from g services I’ve lost all text material of the article. Don’t have time to revive all stuff completely. The best thing, which i can do for you is to share archive with all test materials: pictures in RAW & jpg formats.
░ TESTED CAMERA PHONES
- Nokia PureView 808 [1/1.2"]
- Panasonic CM1 [1"]
- Xiaomi MiNote 10 [1/1.33"]
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro [1/1.7"]
- Sony RX0 II [1" action camera, just for reference]
- Ricoh GRIII [not a phone, hi-end APS-C compact, just for reference]
░ ULTRA-FAST CONCLUSION
Detail & Pixel Quality: [Nokia PureView 808]
► King of the hill!
Dynamic Range: [Xiaomi MiNote 10] ► Generic all-rounder
Honourable Mention #1: [Panasonic CM1] ► Very unique camera-phone
Honourable Mention #2: [Sony RX0 II] ► Very unique action-camera
Cool Camera: [Ricoh GRIII] ► Best compact camera to date
Soapy, blurry, washed out piece of sh#t: [Huawei Mate 30 Pro] ► Yeeah, don’t believe a hype!