SAW STUDIO ▀ DAW WRITTEN IN ASSEMBLER
Have you ever heard about digital audio workstation written in assembly language?
Yeah, that’s [SAW Studio] .
32-bit version can be launched even in “obsolete” Windows XP.
64-bit version released in 2019 is Windows 7 compatible.
- coded by [Bob Lentini] [ONE MAN PROJECT]
- written entirely in assembler
- lightning fast performance [anything faster than Pentium III with 1Gb of RAM will do the job]
- audio engine bypasses windows’ kernel completely
- executable program file is less than 2 megabytes in size
- unmatched reliability
LIVE RECORDING OF FUNKY CREW VIA SAWSTUDIO